Home>Our District>Headlines>Uncategorized>Parent Remote Help
Tuesday, September 15, 2020
We’ve compiled a small list of links and resources for you to help facilitate access to the support systems you may need during remote learning.
This page contains health and safety links, as well as many of our back to school resources.
If you’re having trouble with your student’s Oakridge-provided electronics, visit this page.
We’re constantly expanding our robust MTSS network for students in need of extra health and educational resources. This network is available PreK-12 and can be accessed by speaking with any school official who can get you in touch with your building’s MTSS specialist.
– OLE Joanna McGee – 231.788.7652 – firstname.lastname@example.org
– OUE Dawn Porter – 231.788.7546 – email@example.com
– OMS Sarah O’Brien – 231.788.7406 – firstname.lastname@example.org
– OHS (Last name A-L) Jessica Kramer – email@example.com
– OHS (Last name M-Z) Erin Silva – 231.788.7407 – firstname.lastname@example.org
These video resources allow you to follow your student’s learning as they attend school and learn in a partially-virtual environment.
You can reach our Transportation office at (231) 788-7113
If you have a unique question and can’t find an answer here, you can always email us. Or if you prefer, below are the websites and phone numbers for each school building.
GSRP/Early Childhood Center: 231-788-7157
Oakridge Lower Elementary: 231-788-7600
Oakridge Upper Elementary: 231-788-7500
Oakridge Middle School: 231-788-7400
Oakridge High School: 231-788-7300